Service Engineer. Automation and Electronic Commissioning Engineer. I have worked with the leading manufacturers of machines for the cable industry, as Caballe, Flymca, OM Lesmo and Gauder Group. I have done the projects, programs and commissioning of these machines besides the commissioning of the machines.
• Industrial Automation Projects, Implementation of automation solutions in Wire & Cable industries, Oil & Gas industry, Petrochemical, Steel plants, Food and others. Installation of automation solutions for these sectors (hardware, software).
• Application development for Rockwell Automation and Siemens PLC, HMI and SCADA.
• Procurement of materials and equipment, design, programming and development of automation projects with Siemens PLC SIMATIC-S5 and S7-300, S7-400, S7-200, S7-1200 and Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1000, 1500, SLC500, Contrologix 5000.
• Design, implementation and development of Human Machine Interfaces PanelView screens. Development of applications for WinCC HMI systems, iFIX and operation panels Rockwell and Siemens
• Design and installation of networks Siemens Profibus, Industrial Ethernet and Allen-Bradley such as RIO, DH plus, DH485, Device Net, Ethernet.
• Layout design and electrical drawings using Eplan / Autocad.
• Solution failures automatic control systems with PLC’s Siemens Simatic S5, S7-300 / S7-400, Allen Bradley, Siemens Operator Panels, ESA, Proface, SCADA WinCC and InTouch, variable speed drives for electric motors Siemens, Eurotherm, Unidrive Lenze, Danfoss, etc.
• Integration of control from the conceptual, basic and detailed engineering to commissioning engineering. Programming SIMATIC-S5 and S7-300, S7-400, S7-200, S7-1200, HMI, industrial automation, Profibus, Industrial Ethernet, WinCC, PCS7, ProLeiT / Plant-iT, Rockwell / Allen-Bradley / RS-Batch GE / iFix, Application Development. Siemens S5 and S7, Rockwell Automation Allen-Bradley RS Logix 5000, Industrial Networking, Profibus, IE, and WinCC SCADA IFIX, variable speed drives, PLC’s Siemens Simatic S5, S7-300 / S7-400, Allen Bradley, Siemens Operator Panels, ESA, Proface, and InTouch SCADA WinCC, Siemens variable speed drives for electric motors, Eurotherm, Unidrive, Lenze, Danfoss, etc.
• Supervision of projects and other engineers and installation personnel
• Procurement of materials and equipment.
• Commissioning of machines at national and international level.
• Electrical Engineering Solutions, Backup Power, Energy Saving, Renewable Energy, Process Automation and Instrumentation.
• Identify opportunities; manage the portfolio of strategic projects of the company.
• Managing long-term relationship with key customers suppliers.
• Evaluate feasibility of projects for the investment plan.
• Estimated budgets and development solutions.
• Selection, recruitment and logistics providers control.
• Management of organizational change.
Planning, developing, commissioning and documenting support of software and industrial automation, process facility with PLC’s, Simatic S5, and Siemens Simatic S7-400 / S7-300, operator’s panels and SCADA Intellution Dynamic Fix32 and IFix. Making of electrical drawings, installing and configurating of instrument and control board. Install drivers Siemens, Eurotherm, Unidrive, etc.
Our work is one supply engineering and equipment to many factories and countries, which confirms the quality and reliability of our team and equipment. We produce all range of cable equipment from the machine to the line:
Pay-off stands; Take-up devices; Coil winding machine; Stranding machine Laying up machine Haul-off machine; Extrusion lines; Bunching machine; Drawing machine; Armoring machine; Electrical cable manufacturing equipment; Drum twister; Cable recycling and separation system; Cable strippers; Enameling machines; Supplier of cable equipment for the production of cables and wires; Cable equipment, machine tools, machines, devices, components; the whole range